Flameless oxy-fuel burner has been developed for the application in commercial reheating systems, and has an energy saving effect of over 50%.
To overcome the disadvantages of high NOx production and local heating of oxy-fuel combustion, flameless oxy-fuel burner with wide ignition width and wide invisible flame can provide the benefits of the oxy-fuel burners without the disadvantages.
What is Flameless / Moderate Intensive or Low oxygen Dilution Combustion?
Flameless combustion occurs when the recirculation of exhaust gas becomes strong inside the flame, which reduces the oxygen concentration in the reaction region. This changes the flame structure from a plane to the volume, making the flame invisible by eye.
Flameless (M.I.L.D) Combustion characteristics
• Reduced peak flame temperature and uniform chamber temperature due to large reaction zone.
• Uniform combustion chamber temperature
• NOx emissions reduction
Air ~1700 ℃
Oxygen ~2800 ℃
Insulation ~1400 ℃
Flat flame mode
Application fields and benefits
• Continuous heating furnaces
• Forging furnaces
• Heat treatment furnaces
• Non-ferrous melting furnaces and other heating systems
• Energy savings: 50%
• Exhaust gas emission reduction: 80%
• Productivity increase: 20%
• Wide range of heat transfer
• Rapid heating effect
• High turn∙down ratio
300,000kcal/hr ~ 10,000,000kcal/hr
Pilot burner ignition